You are here
In this Section
- Brochures and Fact Sheets
- Journals and Reports
- Clinical Guides and Manuals
- Classroom Resources
- Presentations and Videocasts
- Publicaciones en Español
NIAAA Clinician's Guide Online Training
Video Cases: Helping Patients Who Drink Too Much
This engaging program offers:
- Four interactive, 10-minute video cases
- Evidence-based clinical strategies
- Patients with different levels of severity and readiness to change
- Free CME/CE credits for physicians and nurses through Medscape®
Do you want to earn CME/CE credit for participating in this activity?
If yes, view this course directly on Medscape®. It is necessary to start here to meet accreditation requirements for CME/CE credit.
If no, view the core content of the activity using the instructions below. Starting here will not meet accreditation requirements for earning CME/CE credit.
Before you begin:
It is helpful to have a printed copy of steps 1 through 4 from NIAAA Clinician' s Guide during the online training.
Print only Steps 1-4 (PDF, 106 KB, 4 pages)
Print the full Clinician’s Guide (PDF, 1.56 MB, 40 pages)
Select one of the following versions:
Video cases (non-captioned)*
HTML version with audio, compatible with screen readers for the visually impaired
*Minimum System requirements:
- Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player 8